- Company Name: Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L.
- Trade Name: Magic Palamós
- Addressl: Avda. Pau Casals, 86/88 Baixos 1ª, 17251, Calonge i Sant Antoni, Girona, Spain
- CIF / NIF: B55167548
- Phone: +34 629 349 350
- eMail: [email protected]
- Domain name: www.magicpalamos.com
- Administrative authorization: activa
The lender, responsible for the website, makes available to users this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations under Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as inform all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use of the website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
The lender disclaims any liability for the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
From the customer’s website it is possible that you may be redirected to content on third party websites. Since the lender cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, the lender assumes no responsibility whatsoever for such content. In any case, the lender states that it will immediately remove any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
The lender is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to independently publish content on the lender’s website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the lender is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national legislation, international, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please let the website administrator know immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it functions properly. Generally, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the lender does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that they become causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The contact data by this WEB page do not have the consent of commercial contacts or whatever the intentions of the user who contacts, except for budgets, technical support or budgets of our services.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The lender is deeply committed to compliance with the EUROPEAN regulations on the protection of personal data, ensuring full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of security measures provided in the Regulation of Development of the RGPD.
- Data of the data controller: Treballs Nàutics Mar S.L.
- Processed data: E-mail address, name, ID number, mailing address
- File in which they are stored: internal database.
- Purpose of of the treatment: commercial.
- Obligatory or not to provide, as well as the consequences in case of not providing: The user is free to provide his/her email if he/she wishes to receive news.
- About the rights of all users and the procedure to exercise them. By sending an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address provided, you may exercise your right to unsubscribe or cancel your data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Since you contact Treballs Nàutic Mar, S.L., either because you request information about our products or services or because you want to be our customer, we need to treat your personal data. Generally, we ask for the following identification data: name, surname, commercial name, ID number, locality, country and telephone number. These data are not mandatory and it is even possible to register only with a name and e-mail address.
In addition, the following browsing data will be collected: Internet connection IP, device characteristics, preferred language, country of location and session data (referring domain, pages visited, date and time of access to the website).
We obtain them from our web registration, our Blog and our customer service and help desk.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
We use data for the following:
- In case of requesting information, to facilitate the commercial offer of the services we offer.
- To provide the billing service in case an account is created.
- For statistics and market reports.
- To analyze browsing behavior and user access to our websites and applications.
- For offering new services that may be of interest to our users.
- Through cookies and tracking code incorporated in our website and apps, information is collected to improve the user experience.
DO WE SHARE OR GIVE YOUR DATA?
No. Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L. will not transfer your personal data to any company, except those required by third party companies or suppliers of Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L. for the proper provision of our services. These data will be strictly necessary for Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L. to offer its products or services and neither Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L., nor the third party companies will make any use of the data other than that indicated in this policy or in the Service Agreement, in the case of actually hiring the service from Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L.
We commit ourselves to inform you of any corporate change that implies a new ownership of the data you have entrusted to us, giving you the option to exercise your rights.
ARE MY DATA SAFE IN TREBALLS NÀUTIC MAR S.L.?
Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L. has developed all systems and technical and organizational measures at its disposal, provided in the rules of protection of personal data to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided by the user or visitor.
All communications with Treballs Nàutic Mar S.L. are carried out in a secure channel using 256-bit encryption, the same level of security used by the most advanced banks.
The hosting service provider’s servers are hosted in Europe, guaranteeing high security standards (physical security of the facilities as well as backups, network security and storage services).
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
- Right to be informed: In this section we will inform you of your rights in relation to the data we collect.
- Right of access: This right enables you to know what information about you is being processed, for what purposes, the origin of the data and whether we communicate or disclose it to third parties.
- Right of rectification: This is the possibility to modify your data when it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right of opposition: This is your right to oppose the processing of your personal data when, for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your data must cease (unless one of the exceptions set out in the legislation is met).
- Right to be forgotten: This is the right to the deletion of your data if the reason for which you provided them has disappeared, the processing is not lawful because they have not been collected correctly, or you revoke your consent, as well as the other cases provided for by law.
- Right to limitation of processing: This right allows you to request and obtain from the data controller or file, a limitation of the processing of your personal data when the following scenarios occur: inaccuracy, unlawfulness, claims or opposition.
- Right to portability: to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, whenever technically possible.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: To prevent us from making a decision about you based solely on automated processing of your data that produces legal effects or affects you in a similar way.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the lender or if you have a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the lender. Any use not previously authorized by the lender shall be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside prestamista and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the lender has the express and prior authorization of the lenders.
The lender expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website of the lender.
The lender recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or liability of prestamista on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending an e-mail to the following address ([email protected]).
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish law shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Gerona.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Therefore, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces that exist on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do so, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the service only -licidad. This type of cookie stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies: